HAPPY FALL 2023
I will continue to post availability here on our website and on our Facebook and Instagram pages until I hear differently from Washington County.
If interested in signing up for any event MUST TEXT SHERI at 402-669-6979 To SIGN UP You can email too ([email protected]
) but text is better if that is possible for you. Please include the following information - name for reservation, date and time of the event you are signing up for, number of people and number of cars in your group and an email address so that i can send you any necessary details and directions to our farm.
Visits to feed the alpacas - Visits are about an hour and you get carrots to feed the alpacas - You are in the pen with the alpacas - not feeding them through a fence.
We will continue visits through November on select Saturdays and Sundays as Sheri's pharmacy work schedule allows with the last visit being the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I plan to post the rest of November dates by mid to late October - there will be no visits the weekend of November 11/12th as I know that I will be working that weekend at my pharmacy job.
- There are no visits the weekend of November 11/12th as I work my pharmacy job the whole weekend. The last visit for 2023 will be November 25th!
- October 28th (Saturday ) 10am (10am is booked) OR noon OR 2pm (2pm is booked)
- November 4th (Saturday) 10am OR noon or 2pm (2pm is booked)
- November 18th (Saturday) 10am OR noon or 2pm (ALL TIMES ARE BOOKED)
- November 24th (Black Friday) 10am OR noon or 2pm
- November 25th (Saturday) 10am OR noon or 2pm